JOB TITLE: Ambassador, Loan Support
LOCATION: Remote Position
At Activus Connect, we believe that our team works with us, not for us. Our goal is to find the very best talent who loves what they do, driving performance above all expectations. Our Smart Virtual™ solution offers flexibility and growth opportunities that you just don't get from a brick-and-mortar office environment. While this position is temporary, it serves as a great opportunity to learn about Activus Connect, and to apply for any number of additional roles within our growing organization after this project is completed.
At Activus Connect, we are a team that operates on the simple principals of mutual accountability, reliability and dependability. In order to be part of the team, we must be able to rely on you and that starts with being at work on time, consistently doing your best and taking pride in the work you perform.
In this position, you will review and submit requests for business processes. You will assist in completing their loan package and/or status updates and queries where you will be responsible for the communication required to complete the request by phone and/or email. You will also be responsible for creating a unique customer experience that is courteous, helpful, and delivers customer-centric solutions to meet customers’ financing needs. Fulfill all calls within established timeframes to ensure goals are achieved. Be thoroughly familiar with all product guidelines and requirements to provide appropriate guidance for each customer.
This role is that of loan applicant assistance where you will be relied upon to help small business owners by addressing their outstanding items and offering solutions for their final application submission. It’s that simple!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Open client accounts by accurately recording their detailed information
- Identify and assess clients' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Obtain and keep records of client interactions, process client accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage clients and assure them warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Advise on company information
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Comfortable using e-mail and chat for real time communication.
- Strong phone handling, analytical and active listening skills.
- Diligent follow up skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable from home, using your personal computer.
- Good attitude, positive outlook – you consider yourself to be social!
- Reliable, dependable and punctual.
- Motivated and self-directed.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- Minimum: 10 years professional work experience required
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Loan processor experience or underwriting experience helpful but not required.
- Must be drawn to process oriented tasks with high attention to detail
- Must have strong computer skills and the ability to trouble shoot one’s own computer.
- Self-motivated, positive disposition is key – proven ability to work in self direct, virtual environments.
- Desktop or laptop (Tablets, WinBook , Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook and Android systems are NOT compatible).
- Operation system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or Mac OS Mojave.
- Processor speed: Dual Core 2 GHz or better.
- RAM: 4gb or better.
- Hard Drive: 20gb or better.
- All peripherals must be wired (wireless keyboard, wireless mouse or wireless headset are NOT allowed).
- Must have reliable high-speed internet.
- 10MB download.
- 3MB upload.
- DSL, Cable, Fiber - no Wi-Fi or satellite-based service.
- For this project, a wired audio and noise-canceling microphone device is required
- For this project, you may use a laptop, but you MUST have a second screen/monitor
- We do require that you have an active, functioning webcam for the purposes of compliance, quality assurance and coaching or support sessions.
- You will be required to be at your workstation for your shift periods. It is required that you create an environment that is ergonomically sound for your comfort and needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- customer service: 10 years (Preferred)