Are you able to motivate yourself enough to work from home?
Do you have a passion for helping people? Have you worked in sales? Waited on people?
We are looking for self-motivators and upbeat individuals to join our team to assist in running various campaigns.
We have a fun, interactive culture with rewarding commissions, incentives, and bonuses! We have campaigns in various time zones which allows for flexible scheduling. Our uncapped commission payouts for most campaigns are bi-weekly! There are even chances for you to advance to an hourly rate (based on performance), plus commission when standards are met.
At the Web and Marketing Bureau, we’re all about the results. We are not just a call center, we create the marketing to get the calls coming in. We are professionals who go above and beyond for your clients and customers. We are giving you the best of the best because we are ready to grow with you. We know what it takes to take your business to the next level of professionalism.
Within the state of Delaware
Ability to Work From Home
Laptop or Computer
Additional Smartphone or Tablet
✔️ Free Training Program (Certification)
✔️ Software & Tools Including Virtual Phone Line
✔️ Leads Provided
✔️ CRM Provided
✔️ Scripts & Strategy
✔️ Website Landing Page for Prospecting
✔️ Social Media Marketing Training
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Professional development assistance
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $8.25 - $10.00 per hour
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply