General Position Summary:
As part of ATEN’s North American Channel First strategy, we are actively growing our Channel Sales coverage model in the United States and Canada. We are looking for dynamic, energetic and experienced Channel Account Managers to represent ATEN across its IT and Pro AV portfolios. We are particularly interested in Channel professionals with experience developing VAR partnerships in the Data Center and/or Pro AV industries.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Achieve revenue targets through the management of assigned Value-Added Resellers
· CAM is responsible for managing a variety of VARs, who will range from new/acquisition partners to long term and well-established partners
· CAM will act on behalf of the reseller to ensure they fully understand the breadth of capabilities ATEN can offer by way of products and solutions, and will ensure they are fully enabled to represent the portfolio to their end customers
· CAM will also present and train the partners on the wide range of programs, incentives and customer support activities from ATEN
· CAM's primary objectives will align to critical KPIs; quota attainment, successful partner development and partner satisfaction
· Develop and implement regional or segment sales strategies including introduction of new products and technologies leading to expansion of existing and new sales channels and markets
· Work with the broad ATEN sales team to sell both through and with their assigned channel partners
· Provide sales support for ATEN IT and Pro AV products primarily to reseller channel partners, and to End User Clients in support and partnership with the reseller
· Increase reseller effectiveness by analyzing their sales & technical proficiency and helping to ensure they are trained accordingly leveraging the training programs and tools from ATEN
· Enable channel marketing programs and ensure their resellers are fully aware of opportunities to leverage ATEN programs
· Provide representation at all levels of the reseller organizations, as appropriate, and develop strong, ongoing relationships by demonstrating ATENs’ high quality standards and genuine concern for their overall satisfaction
· Provide accurate and timely sales forecasting and opportunity feedback to ATEN management leveraging SFDC and adhering to the weekly Sales Management process. Support product forecasting and operations supply forecasting based on thorough analysis and dialogue with resellers.
· Must have demonstrated success in building new sources of revenue with channel partners while maintaining solid customer base
· A history of sales achievement that demonstrates drive, accountability and tenacity
· Must have a working knowledge of key industry drivers, technology trends, competitive pressures and channel dynamics for their product and solution set
· Superior communication skills - both written and verbal are required
· Ability to deliver convincing presentations and demonstrations with the appropriate technical aptitude to customer audiences of varying sizes
· High degree of computer application proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites of products
· Excellent relationship management and account development skills
· Ability to support a virtual or home office environment with up to 75% travel
· Minimum 3-5 Years in Channel Sales; additional direct or end user sales is welcome
· Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Fluent speaking, reading, and writing in English language required.
· Professional image, work ethics, and integrity.
· Strong customer service approach required.
· Excellent decision making abilities.
· Good time management and follow up skills.
· Efficient and extremely prompt response time.
· Strong attention to details
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to perform work safely without posing harm to self or others.
· Sitting in chair at designated workstation while performing assigned duties.
· Common office activities.
· Standard office environment requiring regular interaction with office-based personnel, external clients, and other external business personnel. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
*** Location of NJ or Remote in the states of: Main, Vermont, New York, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Delaware, Pennsylvania or Maryland.***
Job Type: Full-time
- Channel Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Relationship Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account Development Skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Temporarily due to COVID-19