Are you a good listener and great at problem-solving? Do you like communicating with people? We are currently looking for a full-time Customer Service/Account Representative to join our rapidly growing team. Eviva is a manufacturer/distributor of bathroom vanities and other home related products. We strive to provide top-notch customer support and excellent before/after purchase service. Our Customer Service/Account Representative should always be helpful, composed and pleasant to communicate with. If you possess a cheerful, tactful and outgoing personality, this position is for you!
- College graduate
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- At least 1-year related experience with account representation/management and customer service in an office environment (not face to face retail CS)
- Must be able to work seamlessly with clients/dealers as well as our internal team
- PC/Typing skills - MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Must be able to multi-task/work under pressure
- Cheerful, upbeat attitude is a MUST!
- Must be able to work independently AND within a team environment
- Plumbing/Handyman knowledge is a PLUS!
- Greet customers in a warm, professional manner (via phone calls and emails).
- Resolve customer complaints/issues
- Assist customers with placement of orders, returns, replacements, parts, refunds/exchanges and other clerical office duties.
- Follow up on existing issues and keep customers updated on the status of their orders.
- Provide technical support
- Work closely with our clients/accounts by making sure they are up to date with our product offering
- Be the liaison between outsourced resources and our internal management team
- Work closely with the Sales Director regarding sales/promos
- Assist with the overall growth of the company
This is a key position in our company so we are looking for a hungry go-getter with an upbeat attitude who wants to grow with our company!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible