Collections Representative - Remote
POM Recoveries, Inc. ®, is a national leader in the Receivables Management Industry.
WORK FROM HOME!
Headquartered on Long Island, New York, POM has been providing hospitals and healthcare providers with compliant and exceptional billing and collection services since 1983.
- Function in a fast paced work from home environment while delivering superior performance and results.
- Provide account receivable, customer service, and collections efforts.
- Research and reconciliation of your assigned accounts ensuring recorded and detailed documentation of collection efforts with resolution of client discrepancies
- Maintain a consistent level of professionalism at all times with clients, customers, and colleagues
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Must have good communication & negotiating skills
- Must have ability to maintain focus
POM offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to the following:
- Up to $22.00 per hour, based on experience
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Medical insurance / Dental / Vision insurance / 401(k)
- Vacation pay / Holiday pay / Sick pay
- Salary plus bonus with unlimited income potential
- Monthly bonus incentive programs
- Employee referral bonus
- Direct access to management
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee recognition
- Flexible Hours
Work Hours: 8am through 8pm, Monday through Saturday
2 Days a Week – 3 Days a Week – Flexible Schedules!
- High School Diploma, College preferred
- COLLECTIONS EXPERIENCE A MUST
- Windows 7 or better (8 or better preferred) or macos 10.15 (Catalina) or higher
- Call Center Experience
- Strong work ethic
- Good math, calculator and typing skills.
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
· 8am through 8pm, Monday through Saturday (flexible hours and days based on your schedule)
*****Bilingual / Spanish Speaking a Plus *****
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Debt Collections: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Do you live in the state of New York?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible