### About the Role
Tithe.ly is currently looking to recruit a full-time senior full-stack PHP Developer to join a team focused on writing code to support our product ecosystem.
This position affords the opportunity to collaborate with other experienced engineers while also providing plenty of space for autonomy and coding. You will need to be able to think on your feet, be innovative and be independent when required.
This is an awesome opportunity to get involved with a growing company that practices continuous development and building something great!
100% remote opportunity, but must be based in the US or Canada.
### Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will find themselves working with PHP and VueJS, contributing heavily to our web-based software. The candidate will also have the chance to grow their skillset under a highly skilled team that can guide the candidate and unlock their full potential.
### Key skillsets
* 2+ years experience in PHP and VueJS (or similar)
* Extensive experience in writing unit and integration tests
* Solid understanding of RESTful APIs
* Solid understanding of Git
* Experience with writing SQL queries and using MySQL
* Experience working with Docker/Kubernetes
**Human / Relational: **
* Find joy in working out solutions to tricky problems
* Willingness to learn and expand upon existing skill sets
* A team player & able to work without supervision
* Quick learner & takes initiative
* Possess a high level of attention to detail
* Ability to effectively communicate technical information into simple terms
* Have a friendly, patient & positive nature
* Thinks Real Genius is a great movie
### Benefits & Culture
You will be joining a very friendly and social team, who are highly skilled technically, where you will be working with the latest technology. This is a 100% remote opportunity, but must be based in the US or Canada.
Salary will depend on the level of experience.
### Applying for the Role
All applicants require a cover letter in the "Note" field for us to consider your application.
Please start your cover letter with "I love code!" so we can ensure you've read the ad.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- VueJS or similar: 2 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 2 years (Required)