Hiring Full Time Call Center Customer Service Agents
4 Meeting House Rd, Suite 14 Chelmsford MA 01824
Are you looking for a company you can believe in and are ready to put 100% effort into making things happen?
Are you looking for a company that BELIEVES IN YOU and wants to help you take care of your career goals?
Are you able to do what is necessary to achieve YOUR personal goals?
Do you want to learn, grow, produce and be respected by your peers for the talents you bring to the organization?
We are looking for customer service superstars!
Metro Medical is accepting applications in our call center for Inbound Call Center Agents. We are looking for motivated and performance-driven people. More importantly, we are looking for the RIGHT people to fill these unique and important positions.
Work at Home… for now!
Yes, you can work from the comfort of your home until COVID is over. When we begin to transition back to our offices, you will also begin working on site in our call center.
A one-week paid training process is conducted on site (social distancing implemented). Once you have successfully completed training, we will allow you to then, begin working from the comfort of your own home, using our computer that you will take home with you.
Technical Requirements When Working from Home:
- High-Speed Broadband Internet that meets our requirements of at least 6mb download and 2mb upload. (Speed test instructions are provided in this ad for your convenience.)
- We will provide you with a computer and headset to use.
- Our computer will need to be connected to your router/modem with a wired, Ethernet connection. You will NOT be able to work using Wi-Fi with our system.
General Job Requirements
- A friendly and upbeat voice and a positive attitude
- Good grammar and spelling as well as a professional demeanor
- Computer skills in a Windows-based environment
- Punctual with great attendance
- Fast learner and be able to type well (at least 35 words per minute)
$13.25 per hour.
Our Benefits Include:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Paid Vacations (up to 4 weeks per year over time)
- Traditional 401K and Roth 401K options with company matching
- Free Life Insurance policy
- Legal Assistance, and more!
- Availability to start as early as 8am and end as late as 10pm.
- You will be scheduled a 9-hour shift between these times with two 30-minute unpaid breaks for a total of 8 hours paid each day.
- You must be available to work weekends (a Saturday each week OR a Sunday each week).
- You must be very punctual with great attendance.
We will be training you in our offices and we will be respecting our state’s Social Distancing guidelines. We request that you:
- Have your own mask and use it every time you enter or exit our facility.
- Wipe down your workstation every time you leave it.
- Remain appropriately distanced from others in our call center.
Training will last approximately one week. You will start working from home once completed. We will have plenty of cleaning supplies on hand to keep you, your fellow trainees, and your trainer safe during our training process.
We answer incoming phone calls from our clients. We professionally greet callers, provide and request required information, document information and transfer incoming calls or take messages as necessary. We also relay and route critical messages to on-call personnel by prioritizing emergency calls, paging individuals to inform of emergencies and utilizing call center tools to ensure the right person receives the right message at the right time. Again, we provide INBOUND customer support only - we are not a telemarketing center.
Our jobs require people that are very detail oriented. We handle calls for a large number of accounts and so there is always a lot of activity and new challenges to face and resolve daily!
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.metromedicalanswering.com
Don't miss out on this opportunity - apply today!
Before applying, please conduct a free speed test online. As stated, you will NOT be able to work off Wi-Fi, HOWEVER, for this speed test, you can use Wi-Fi on your smart phone or tablet if you do not own a computer. Instructions:
1. Make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi and not cellular.
2. Go to fast.com on any browser. The test will begin to load automatically. Let it run until it gives you a final download speed.
3. When download speed is final, click “Show More Info” to begin testing upload speed.
- Keep your Download and Upload speeds handy in the event that the manager contacts you regarding the position.
1. Click Apply Now and answer any questions provided
2. We will be in contact with you with the next steps, which will include an Indeed voice screening that will be sent to you via email / your Indeed account.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
- Fully Remote
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift