Are you an ambitious Inside Sales Representative looking for a rewarding career? Want to work only for the best because you are the best? Come work for Roadway!
We are the top-rated Moving Company in the tri-state area. We don’t only care about our customers, but our employees too. We provide you all the tools you need to be the best Inside Sales Representative in the industry. With the best movers in the industry, state of the art equipment, in-house technology department and collaboration with best marketing companies in the U.S., success is just one click away!
What We Want
· HUNGRY, HUNGRY, HUNGRY, A Players! If you are looking for a mediocre job with little effort needed, this job is not for you.
· Proven record of success. Show us your numbers, show us your ambition.
· Self- motivated, self-directed, works under pressure.
· Providing moving quotes to prospective clients that are moving locally, storage, long distance, or internationally.
· Upselling moving services such as packing, unpacking, carpentry and other services.
· Follow up with clients on quotes provided-closing deals.
· Work remotely- all equipment provided.
What You Get
· Inside Sales Reps can earn up to $80k (plus) a year.
· No cold calling. We give you the leads. With our great reputation, we have the best customers in the industry.
· Great at networking? Bring in your own business development leads and make MORE money.
· Personal/Career Advancement Workshops provided by top rated Peak Performance Strategists nationally.
· Health Insurance, Dental, 401k, Commuter Plan, Vacation and Sick Time.
Take the next steps to joining the best in the industry!
For more info, visit us at roadwaymoving.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 12 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible