We are looking for a Social Worker/Therapist to be a member of an interdisciplinary team within a program that provides individuals the support needed to work toward recovery from mental health and substance use disorders. The Social Worker/Therapist will provide high quality, compassionate evidence-based counseling to clients in an individual and group setting. Note: Currently this is a remote position working from home doing telehealth. Once we resume normal operations this position will require working at an assigned work site.
The Social Worker/Therapist will conduct individual or group counseling sessions as scheduled, and document as required. They will coordinate with family and referral sources, coordinate with care managers to assure case management needs are met, follow up on high risk clients, and ensure quality care. In addition, they will be responsible for initial assessments and follow up as well as the preparation of treatment plans for each assigned patient. This position may also include administrative and/or supervisory functions such as the clinical supervision of interns.
Must have a LCSW or LPC with a minimum of 1 year of experience working in an outpatient setting. If not concurrently licensed with an LCADC, candidate must be in the process of obtaining.
CPC Behavioral Healthcare offers a comprehensive variety of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family:
- Flexible scheduling available
- Free CEUs available
- Paid conference days available
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plan options
- Generous paid leave (vacation, sick, personal)
- Paid coverage for accidental and critical illness
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Tax-Deferred 403B Retirement Plan w/ employer match after 6 months of service
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Discounts offers for cell phone service, entertainment/travel/shopping, childcare, and much more!
- Credit Union