The Project Manager/Senior Project Manager will work in tandem with Project Managers, Coordinators, Account Directors and shared services to support the completion of a variety of projects.
3-5+ years of industry experience, preferably from a healthcare agency; pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
Experience with Project Management systems, Smartsheet a plus.
Team player with commitment to deliver exceptional client service.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to manage and complete multiple tasks/projects and a high volume of work.
Project Management certification(s) a plus.
Job Responsibilities and Critical Job Criteria:
· Communicate project information to internal and external stakeholders
· Prepare project timelines by carefully reviewing project deliverables.
· Maintain organized job folders and project files.
· Format templates and presentations as necessary.
· Prepare for and attend client meetings as necessary.
· Accurate documentation of meeting minutes as requested.
· Track completion of project deliverables to ensure quality and integrity of all services and deliverables.
· Manage tasks effectively and complete projects as expected.
The Project Manager/Senior Project Manager will have 3-5+ years of industry experience in a medical communications, healthcare or advertising agency. Experience with Project Management systems, specifically Microsoft Projects and/or Smartsheet, is desirable. Project Management certification(s) a plus.
Salary, bonus plan, healthcare, 401k, growth opportunity, unlimited vacation, work from home flexibility
Job Type: Full-time Full-time
Job Type: Full-time