At Cascade Tech Systems, we’re guided by a common purpose--to be the best merchant services provider, to help make a difference in our local communities. Make a difference where it counts by joining our Small Business Sales team! We’re looking for people with a passion for uncovering the needs of small business clients, specializing in their personal payment processing needs.
As part of the Cascade Tech Systems team, our representatives have access to industry- leading products and services, award-winning platforms and client education – all designed to meet the business needs that are unique to each of our clients. Our representatives partner closely with our resources as part of one team that delivers exceptional client care. Your role will be to acquire and deepen small business relationships through face-to-face consultative meetings. This role is the first step to a rewarding and successful career. At this stage you’ll start building the relationships that can shape your career, and be exposed to the products, platforms and tools needed to serve clients. Our comprehensive training program will help you get the necessary guidance along a defined path to help become the asset you want to be.
This position is Fully Remote - Flexible schedule, the ability to train from home, and to work where you want which allows you the flexibility to acquire new clients from your favorite local areas!
BENEFITS TO THIS OPPORTUNITY!
- Advancement Potential - We promote from within and are looking for future managers as we continue our rapid growth and success; step up into Territory Managerial roles!
- Flexibility to create your own schedule!
- Get one-on-one guidance and training from your managers who are invested in your success.
As a consultant, you can look forward to:
- Incentive awards and bonuses for meeting goals.
- You’ll interact with small business owners who, like you, seek means to accelerate goals and reduce time management distractors. You will also tap into a range of experts, from lending officers to experienced consultant relationship managers.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your talent as the industry evolves and changes.
You’re a person who (required skills):
- Outside sales experience (preferred but not required)
- Goal oriented individual with a sales mentality
- Ability to travel with your own reliable car.
- Flexibility to work efficiently in a home office environment
- Well-organized, with the ability to make and keep commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Goal-orientated mentality
- Bilingual skills a plus (as applicable for each individual area).
- Strong prioritization and time management skills.
We’re a culture that:
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities by connecting them to the merchant services, lending, business tools and coaching they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Pay: $70,000.00 per year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma