We are currently seeking to fill roles in our Management Training Program!
We are hiring Full Time Customer Service/Sales Representatives.
We are looking for self-motivated Customer Service/Sales Representatives who are wanting, willing, and ready to learn and grow within a marketing and sales company. We train in entry level sales, marketing, management, leadership, and business administration.
We pride ourselves on providing clients with a personal, professional approach to promotional marketing and customer acquisition. Our talented team of marketing professionals represent our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community. In order for our organization to prosper, we are aggressively seeking talented, enthusiastic individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from ENTRY-LEVEL into a position in MANAGEMENT, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a staff of 60+ employees. Our company strongly believes in developing our people into the future leaders of our organization.
Please Note: We are seeking candidates who are looking for sustained career growth. Our Management Development Program offers an exciting opportunity for our Customer Service/Sales Representatives to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
Customer Service/Sales Representative responsibilities in this program include:
- Marketing Strategies and Sales Techniques
- Oversee Campaign Development
- Manage Customer Service, Administration, and Sales People
We provide full job training for our Sales & Customer Service Representatives
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Pay: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Team Lead
- Assistant Manager
- Key Leader
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture