REMOTE QUICKBASE SOFTWARE ENGINEER AND DEVELOPER
Apollo Health Group, a software company in Draper, UT is seeking to hire a project based Remote Quickbase Software Engineer and Developer to join our team. Do you enjoy hitting the ground running with new projects? Do you have a passion for developing and implementing technology within a startup company? Do you want to work for a company that fosters an environment that encourages career growth and provides growth opportunity? If you are an experienced Software Engineer and would like the flexibility of a project-based schedule along with competitive pay and the opportunity to grow into full-time, this may just be the perfect fit for you.
ABOUT APOLLO HEALTH GROUP
At Apollo Health Group, our mission is to help healthcare providers understand more about their patients, while helping patients learn more about themselves. Apollo Health Group owns and operates a CAP and CLIA certified laboratory located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The lab specializes in next generation DNA genetic testing such as hereditary Cancer Genetic Screenings (CGX) and Pharmacogenetics Genetic Screening (PGX). These tests can help determine whether a person is at risk for life-threatening side effects or disease. Our vision is to be the trusted leader in promoting genomic sequencing to improve health outcomes.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A REMOTE QUICKBASE SOFTWARE ENGINEER AND DEVELOPER
A typical day in the life of a Quickbase Software Engineer and Developer includes working on building the Quickbase technology integration for our customer service and support team. You will be working with a team of mission driven people, who are friendly and communicate well. If you have experience in coding and development, keep reading to learn more about what we are looking for and what we have to offer!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A REMOTE QUICKBASE SOFTWARE ENGINEER AND DEVELOPER
· Must have experience and skill in development
· Quickbase experience
· Must have experience coding
· Have an eye for clean coding
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 3-5 years building software
· Must possess a positive attitude, good communication skills, honesty, and be eager to work in a team environment with other dedicated people
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you are an experienced software engineer and a driven problem solver who is ready to join our fast-growing startup company and you feel that you would be a good fit for this Quickbase Software Engineer and Developer position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to learning more about you!
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $90.00 per hour
- Quickbase: 5 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply