We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our team and implement systems architecture to help solve our organization’s network problems.
Solution Architect responsibilities include testing and integrating program software systems to address and solve specific business problems within an organization.
Ultimately, you will work with the organization’s leaders to identify problems and then work with our IT Team to address those problems with innovative software solutions.
- Designing, modifying, and testing technical architecture
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams
- Continually research the current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed
- Inform various stakeholders about any issues with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs and budgets
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Solution Architect or similar role
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- In-depth understanding of coding languages
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science is preferred