Testing Approach/ Methodology:
1. Accessibility testing of the product according to the WCAG standards 2.0 and 2.1, Section 508 and ADA compliance
2. Full Screen Reader testing of the products using both JAWS (Chrome, Internet Explorer) and NVDA (Firefox).
3. Full Keyboard testing of the product.
4. Other checks (which includes color contrast, browzer zoom, text spacing, high contrast, axe) testing of the product.
5. Dev recommendations of each bug so that you can easily fix those issues.
6. Screencasts for each bug.
7. Severity, conformance level and wcag guidelines for each bug.
8. Real time user impact for each bug (provided by specially abled folks)
9. Types of Disabilities Affected for each bug.
10. Steps to reproduce, actual result, expected result for each bug.
11. Daily status report will be sent regularly at end of the day.